Becoming a member of Northamptonshire ACRE assists the charity to sustain its work. We offer two types of membership: Parish Council Membership and Community Facilities Membership. Both provide you with the following benefits:
- 5 hours free Telephone & Email support per year
- Discounts on visits from our Rural Officer or Community Facilities Advisor
- Electronic copy of our Annual Report
- Priority invitations to Northamptonshire ACRE’s social events
- Invitation to attend Annual General Meeting
- Advice on Funding and application processes
- Advertising your news, events and recruitment opportunities – all members can promote their news or events on our website, via our E-bulletin service or in our magazine, free of charge.
- 10% Discount on off peak bookings at the Hunsbury Hill Centre
- Discounts on all our ‘charged for services’ including Community Led Planning Packages – See Available Services
- Discounts on OCSI Profile reports highlighting key statistics in your area
- E-bulletins providing you with essential information about rural events, projects, grants and funding opportunities.
- £10 off Bulk Oil membership for Community Buildings in Northamptonshire.
|Parish Council Membership|
£35 per year
|Community Facilities Membership
£40 per year
Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March. Click on the appropriate option to find out more about the services we offer to our Parish Council and Community Facilities members.
HOW DO I JOIN?
If you have not received a copy of the membership form please contact us on 01604 765888 and we will be happy to send one out to you.
If you would like further information please contact Sarah Clarke on 01604 765888 or via email: email@example.com