The documents below are the latest known examples of Village Design Statements for these villages. Where it says they have been adopted, it means the document has been adopted as Supplementary Planning Guidance for inclusion in the Local Plan. As with any community led plan, it is important to ensure the VDS represents all the views of your community. Therefore it is essential the VDS is produced by a steering group of volunteers from your community in partnership with your local Parish Council and your Local Planning Authority.
- Clipston VDS – Adopted by Daventry District Council in May 2013
- Creaton VDS – Adopted by Daventry District Council in September 2004
- Eydon VDS – Adopted by South Northamptonshire Council, September 2011
- Harrington and Thorpe Underwood VDS – 2008. In conjunction with Kettering Borough Council
- Scaldwell VDS – Adopted by Daventry District Council in May 2008
- Walgrave VDS – Adopted by Daventry District Council in May 2011
- Warmington VDS Part 1 and Warmington VDS Part 2 – Adopted by East Northants Council in 2003.
Information about the Village Design Statement process and those completed for each area, can be found on the Local Planning Authorities websites: