Our Parish Council membership is excellent value at only £35 per year (1st April to 31st March) and offers the following benefits:
- 5 hours free Telephone & Email support
- Discounts on visits from our Rural Officer or Community Facilities Advisor
- Electronic copy of our Annual Report
- Priority invitations to Northamptonshire ACRE’s social events
- Invitation to attend Annual General Meeting
- Advice on Funding and application processes
- Advertising your news, events and recruitment opportunities – all members can promote their news or events on our website, via our E-bulletin service or in our magazine, free of charge.
- 10% Discount on off peak bookings at the Hunsbury Hill Centre
- Discounts on all our ‘charged for services’ including Community Led Planning Packages
- Discounts on OCSI Profile reports highlighting key statistics in your area
- E-bulletins providing you with essential information about rural events, projects, grants and funding opportunities.
You can also request practical advice on a range of issues such as:
- Community Led Plans and issues arising there from
- Funding and Grant applications
- Help with community consultation and engagement
- Energy saving
- Community website training
- Community Speedwatch
Plus you get to join others in voicing your opinion on matters affecting you and your community.
HOW DO I JOIN?
If you have not received a copy of the membership form please contact us on 01604 765888 and we will be happy to send one out to you.
If you would like further information please contact us on 01604 765888 or via email; email@example.com.